[I18n] cpplib-4.0-b20050226 (2%, 176 untranslated)

Translation Project Robot translation at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Mar 2 15:04:29 CET 2005

Hello, members of the Belarusian team at `i18n at mova.org'. This is a
message from the Translation Project robot. I'm happy to announce that
a new file, available as:

>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/teams/PO/be/cpplib-4.0-b20050226.be.po

has been integrated in the central PO archives, and is now kept with
all other accepted Belarusian translations.  The file should soon be
made available in mirror sites as:

>    ftp://ftp.unex.es/pub/gnu-i18n/po/teams/PO/be/cpplib-4.0-b20050226.be.po
>    http://translation.sf.net/teams/PO/be/cpplib-4.0-b20050226.be.po
>    ftp://tiger.informatik.hu-berlin.de/pub/po/teams/PO/be/cpplib-4.0-b20050226.be.po

In this file, 6 messages have been translated already, accounting for
2% of the original text size (in raw bytes).  Still, 176 messages need
to be attended to.  Nobody in your team is currently assigned to the
domain 'cpplib'. The team leader (if any) should inform the
translation coordinator of who will become responsible for it.

Please translate the remaining messages for the benefit of users of
the Belarusian language.  Once the translation completed, send the
result to the address given below, using the Subject line:

>    TP-Robot cpplib-4.0-b20050226.be.po

in your message header.  You may contact either your team leader or
me, if any question arises.  In the meantime, this PO file has been
submitted to the maintainer of programs using the textual domain
`cpplib'.

Thanks!
The following HTML pages should also be updated by tomorrow.

>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/domain-cpplib.html
>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/team-be.html

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.