[I18n] anubis-3.9.94 (0%, 241 untranslated)

Translation Project Robot translation at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Jun 2 21:01:30 CEST 2004

Hello, members of the Belarusian team at `i18n at mova.org'.  This is a
message from the Translation Project robot.  I'm happy to announce that
a new file, available as:

>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/domains/POT/anubis-3.9.94.pot

has been integrated in the central PO archives.  The file should soon
be made available in mirror sites as:

>    ftp://ftp.unex.es/pub/gnu-i18n/po/domains/POT/anubis-3.9.94.pot
>    http://translation.sf.net/domains/POT/anubis-3.9.94.pot
>    ftp://tiger.informatik.hu-berlin.de/pub/po/domains/POT/anubis-3.9.94.pot

None of its untranslated messages have been translated yet.  Please
consider taking its translation in charge for the Belarusian language.
If you decide to do so, please get your team leader (if any) to inform
the translation coordinator that you were assigned to `anubis'.  Once the
translation is completed, send the result to the address given below,
using the Subject line:

>    TP-Robot anubis-3.9.94.be.po

in your message header.  You may contact either your team leader or me,
if any question arises.

The following HTML pages should also be updated by tomorrow.

>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/domain-anubis.html
>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/team-be.html

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.
                                mailto:translation at iro.umontreal.ca

P.S. - You may find a copy (maybe not official) of the distribution as: